Monday, March 30, 2015

Yellow

This gorgeous sweater was my first purchase off of Instagram. I follow @shethrifts4u, and I saw this sweater for sale on her account. She was prompt and professional. Plus, it was only $7, including the shipping. I love it! Now I can thrift from home at a reasonable price. Too many of these online thrift boutiques/accounts over charge, and forget that it is still an used item. I am very pleased with my purchase, and will definitely buy from her in the future.
Enjoy the post!

P.S. Follow me!
InstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin’, and Google+








 




Sweater/Thrifted
Pants/Ross
Heels/Ross
Necklace/Payless
Bag/Dollar Store

3 comments:

  1. I love the sweater, yellow and grey make a great colour combination. The addition of the necklace is perfect.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks great on you! I like how you paired it with your gray pants!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my latest!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style and look forward to new updates! I have that same dollar store bag and love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...