Monday, March 2, 2015

Snowflake

Hey guys! I know haven't been posting lately, but we will be back to our regular schedule soon. I have decided to postponed the #MenswearMonday posts for a little while, but they will not be gone forever. I hope you guys understand.
For today's outfit, I am wearing one of the sweaters I mentioned in my last haul video. The design on it reminds me of a snowflake, and it keeps me warm. Even though it is now March, it is still pretty cold. This sweater is perfect for the in between weather this time of the year brings.
Enjoy the post!

P.S. Follow me! 
InstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin’, and Google+









Sweater/Ross
Tank/Old Navy
Jeans/Old Navy
Boots/Charlotte Russe
Bag/Old Navy

4 comments:

  1. I love the sweater, this is a cute casual look. I hope you figure out your schedule soon.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smart, talented, and beautiful--definitely an inspiration for young women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweater is so cute! I love the color! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award! You can find it on my blog! Roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is gorgeous on you! I love the colors and print of it!


    Love, Karina
    Check out my new video!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...