Monday, January 5, 2015

Menswear Monday: 2014 Recap!

For the first Menswear Monday of the year, I decided to do another look recap. But this time I will be sharing my favorite looks that Brandon wore. I really like doing menswear looks because it adds another dimension to my blog. I love men's fashion as well as women's, but I have been especially interested over the last few months when my boyfriend agreed to doing these posts with me. He wanted to change his style, and I think he has made quite a few strides towards a more sophisticated one. Today I'm sharing with you my top three Menswear Monday looks of 2014!
Enjoy the post! :) 





1 comment:

  1. He definitely had some good outfits! The leather jacket one is my fav!

    Love, Karina
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...