Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Creativity

Lately I have been so inspired to blog and make YouTube videos, and I hope that it stays. Right now in my studies I am pretty bored with it, and blogging has become even more important to me. This is my creative outlet, and it's a continuous project that I'm always tweaking and changing. It truly makes me happy and all the support I receive from you all is the icing on the cake. Thank you guys for letting my creativity shine! I hope you all are having a fantastic Wednesday. 
Enjoy the post! :)

P.S. Follow me!












Sweater/Old Navy
Skirt/Rue21
Boots/Old Navy
Scarf/Walmart
Purse/Ross

6 comments:

  1. That scarf and matching lippie are gorgeous!

    http://www.museisaverb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scarf & skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of colour from the pink scarf in this look, it really takes this muted outfit to a whole new level.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! What brand is this bag?
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, yes, and yes! This outfit is so on point!

    Love, Karina
    Watch my new video!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...