Thursday, October 9, 2014

Cardigan

It got chilly a few days ago, and I took the opportunity to wear my new cardigan. I thrifted this during the half of sale at Goodwill, and I love it. I know that this sweater is going to get a lot use this season, and I cannot wait to style this more in the future. The boots I'm wearing are a pair that I've had my eye on for a month or so. I bought them at Old Navy when they were having their 40% off sale.
These two pieces are definitely going to get a love, I can already tell.
What pieces are you looking forward to this fall?
Enjoy the post! :)

P.S Follow me









Cardigan/Thrifted: Christopher & Banks
Shirt/Old Navy
Pants/Ross
Scarf/Wal-Mart
Boots/Old Navy
Bag/Old Navy

5 comments:

  1. I wear cardigans year round. I love them!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan is so nice. Love the scarf too.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soo pretty! I love the touch of yellow with the scarf, perfect!

    xo, Kina
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...