Friday, June 6, 2014

Breeze








I wore this skirt last year in this post, with a floral top and I really liked the way it turned out. I wanted to wear this skirt again, so I just paired it with a simple black cami. Camis are a closet essential. I used to buy the $1.80 tanks form Forever21, but they wouldn't last at all. I now buy my camis from Old Navy. They are still a really good price only at $3.50,  and the quality is way better. I have like 10 of them just in white lol. Online the price is $4.50, but I am pretty sure in store it is $3.50. They go with so many things and are great for undershirts as well. I hope your week was great. Mine was eventful, I finally finished my paperwork for my internship, and I start Monday. I am nervous but excited at the same time. See you guys on Monday, and enjoy the post! :)

Tank/Old Navy
Skirt/Ross
Jacket/Thrifted
Sandals/Famous Footwear
Necklace/Rue21
Bag/Office Depot

6 comments:

  1. The skirt is lovely, I agree camis a re a closet staple but wow 10 white one?Good luck on your internship.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its because I'm so clumsy with white lol. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the internship! I love this look. The skirt is such a great shape and color on you!

    theatricalitybymariah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pleated skirt! The color is gorgeous too!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect skirt <3 I love the color and the pleats!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...