Wednesday, June 27, 2018

God, Grad School & Goals...


Today, I am sharing a chit-chat get ready with me video with you guys. These kind of videos are not popular on my channel, but I feel like someone needs to hear the things that were said. I am not an expert and I am figuring out life just like everyone else. I think it is important to be transparent and relatable, and I hope this video gives you guys a glimpse of that. As I mentioned in the video, I have included a list of all the products I used while doing my makeup. If you enjoyed this video, please let me know in the comments. You can watch the video here! I appreciate each and every one of you who took the time to check out my blog post and video. 
Enjoy! :)

P.S. Follow me!
Makeup Products Used
Eyebrows
- Wet N' Wild Brow pencil
Eyes
- L.A. Colors 6 Color Eyeshadow in Haute
    I used the first color on the second row
- Wet N' Wild Megawear Mascara in Very Black
Face
- Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel
- Pond's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream
- E.L.F Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Honey
-  Loreal True Match Powder in Caramel Beige
-  E.L.F. Illuminating Palette







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...