Friday, July 28, 2017

Long Time, No Talk

Wow! I can't believe my last post on the blog was in December of 2015! Where has the time gone!? I never intended to be gone for this long, but you know what they say "life happens". So much has changed in the last year and a half. I cannot wait to catch you guys up on everything. I know, I know. You want the details now, huh? I would too, but I want to give guys updates on different sections of my life in separate blog posts. I don't want to write a book in one post. Talk about information overload, lol. Just know that I am happy and healthy, and working towards relaunching my blog and YouTube channel soon. I am grateful for those of you who have continued to support me in spite of my absence. I have had steady views over the months and now have over 4,000 subscribers on YouTube! I honestly can't believe it. I anticipated losing a lot of followers, but you guys stuck it out. Y'all are the real MVP's :). I'm looking forward to updating you guys on everything that has happened, and what I am currently working on. God has kept me and I am truly blessed! I hope you all are looking forward to brand new content, and I'll talk you guys way sooner than the last time! ;) 


Follow me!

1 comment:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...