Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Winter OOTD #1


14 days 'til Christmas Countdown 

Day 6!

I know, finally some style videos! Bare with me in this one. I know the angles are not the best, but I am still figuring out where the best indoor filming areas are in my apartment. It is so small, it can be tricky trying to find the space. I mixed together some familiar pieces for this outfit. Some are old and some are new, but all of them are my favorites. I think this is my quintessential winter outfit. The floppy hat for extra drama, and the details on the skirt mimic snowflake designs. I love when everything just kind of comes together like that What are some of your favorite Winter pieces?
Thank you for reading, and enjoy the post! :)

P.S. Follow me!
InstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin’, and Google+

Outfit Details

  1. Blazer/ Thrifted
  2. Turtleneck/ Forever21
  3. Skirt/ Local Boutique
  4. Tights/ Kohls
  5. Boots/ Thrifted
  6. Hat/ Walmart
  7. Earrings/ Walmart 

Winter OOTD #1

1 comment:

  1. I love the camel with the gray together, chic look!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...