Sunday, December 20, 2015

19 Questions Tag






















14 days 'til Christmas Countdown 

Day 9!

19 Questions Tag

The Questions:


1) Where were you born?

2) Were you named after someone?

3) When was the last time you cried?

4) Do you have any kids?

5) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
6) Do you have any pets?
7) Do you use sarcasm?
8) Would you bungie jump?
9) What is your favorite cereal?
10) What is your eye color?
11) Scary movies or happy endings?
12) Do you have any brothers or sisters?
13) Computer or TV?
14) What is the first thing you notice about a person?
15) Favorite smell?
16) Furthest you've been away from home?
17) Do you have any special talents?
18) Do you have any hobbies?
19) Are you in love?

The Video





Follow me!

1 comment:

  1. I love these type of get to know me videos, they're so cute and casual! Great video Dom, I think I might have to do one of these soon!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...