Monday, April 15, 2013

Is Your Love Big Enough?

If you read my last blog post you know that I went to the Lianne La Havas concert last night at the 3rd & Lindsley. It was the last stop of her U.S tour, and it was AMAZING! Me and my boyfriend were in awe of her. When I tell you that every note was in key, I mean it. There was not one sour note, and she looked beautiful. I wore this dress that I got from Ross to the concert, and it was only $12.99. I love Ross. Most of the dresses in my closet are from there. They have such good prices and styles. It's really easy to stay on budget and still look stylish. Well I have to go work on these homework assignments now. Finals start next week! Time is really flying by. Anyway, let me stop rambling :p. Enjoy the post guys!

P.S Sorry I didn't get more pictures of Lianne. I was so into the music, I forgot :/ Oh, and let me know if you think I should do a hair and/or makeup tutorial for this look :).













- Dress (Ross)
- Wedges (Brash form Payless)
- Chain Necklace (Thrifted)
- Ring (Charlotte Russe)
- Bracelets (Charlotte Russe/Forver21)
- Wallet (Target)








20 comments:

  1. You look amazing in that dress! Plus your hair is styled perfectly. Great fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously like the cutest thing! Pink is your color. Just followed you via GFC and bloglovin.

    xo, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I randomly just came across your blog and I have to say its one
    of the bestest blogs that I have EVER came across- FROM YOUR NEWEST & No1 FOLLOWER heheh

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.com

    P.S- I hope if you wouldnt mind to checkout my new blog its by me and my 13year old twin sister.It would mean alot to us

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment, and yes I'll definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  4. Super stunning! And I love your hair. Great blog doll :)

    Wanna follow each other?
    http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk

    Shai xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :). I followed you on Bloglovin'. Your blog has great photos :)

      Delete
  5. Fabulous choice of clothes you look amazing hun, hope you had a brilliant time

    xoxo
    judith
    http://greatlittlefinds.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had an amazing time, it was great. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. hey girl! I nominate you for the Liebster Award! check it out on my blog http://www.reddysetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! That's so sweet of you :)

      Delete
  7. I love your look. You know how to style yourself well

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...